In this episode, Paige sits Samuel Cary, to discuss his journey in the Oil and Gas Industry to his current role as Founder at CX3 Global Business Solutions.
Oil and Gas Startups Podcast is now live. Check them out here.
Leave a Review
Enjoy listening? Support the show by leaving a review in iTunes.
Sign Up and Win
Click here to sign up here to win a FR Shirt and FR Base Layer from Bulwark!
Happy Hour Sponsors
OGGN is always accepting Happy Hour sponsors. If you would like to get your company in front of our large young, professional audience, reach out to our Project Coordinator, Julie McLelland by e-mail.
Monthly Happy Hour
We will be hosting a happy hour on October 30th. We will be having a spotlight on Creating Visuals for Your Business, brought to you by visCo. This month it will be held at The Cannon from 6-9 PM. Register here.
This month’s happy hour is brought to you by Globalquimica, ReactWell, HEB and Karbach Brewery.
Globalquimica –Our mission is to seek and develop applications for our environmentally friendly and safe oilfield chemical technologies that provide economic benefit through their use.
ReactWell provides advanced technology services and products for organizations in the energy, chemical, O&G, and petrochemical industry doing business inside and out of the United States of America. We achieve material quality results for our clients by blending creative solutions, constrained by the laws of hard science and scarce resources.
Karbach– OGGN’s official drink sponsor. Bringing you Texas-brewed beer!
H-E-B– OGGN’s official food sponsor.
Events on Deck
- PBIOS – October 16-18 | Odessa, TX: The Permian Basin International Oil Show, Inc. not only showcases the very latest technology, it also honors the industry’s past. A working cable tool rig operates daily on the show grounds during the three-day show, surrounded by trucks and oilfield equipment from the 1930’s, a key growth period for the industry in the Permian Basin.
- Calgary Data Management Symposium, Tradeshow & AGM | October 22-24 | Calgary, Alberta: Two-day event featuring plenary presentations, a keynote speaker, interactive discussions, breakout sessions and networking opportunities. This annual event is attended by a variety of organizations and attendees from Analysts to CEOs. The agenda is now available! Travel made possible by IBM, thank you!
- EVONIK Oil & Gas Symposium – October 30-31 | Houston, TX: This Symposium will feature industry experts and networking opportunities to discuss the latest innovations, trends, and challenges facing the oil and gas industry. Experts from leading corporations will include: Halliburton, Polyflow, Baker Hughes GE, Spears & Associates, Texas A&M University, Hoerbiger Corporation, Kosta Tech, Western Falcon, Fritz Industries, Inc., Linde Engineering, United Pipeline Systems, Inc., Innospec, Flotek, AirBorne, BYK USA, Inc., And more! Register here.
- Well Site Automation 2018 – October 30-31 | Houston, TX: The key focus for this year’s conference will be to “achieve efficient, cost-effective, and safer operations”, and the objective will be to bring shale operators and service companies together with leading industry experts to collaborate and examine new opportunities in well site automation, and to address the key challenges in well site operations across North America.
- 9th Annual Summit on Operational Excellence in Oil and Gas – November 5-7 | Houston, TX: Over 300 Operations, Operational Excellence, EH&S, Asset Management and Reliability leaders are meeting in Houston to learn the latest strategies and technologies for managing change, increasing efficiency and optimizing productivity – without compromising reliability, safety, and compliance. Learn how to unlock value and deliver large – and lasting performance improvements. Register here.
- Time Machine – November 6-7 | Austin, TX: Time Machine is your passport to the future. SparkCognition’s annual summit brings together world-leading creative minds in technology, government, industry, and academia to debate the most pressing issue of our time: artificial intelligence. Register here.
More Oil and Gas Global Network Podcasts
Engage with Oil and Gas Global Network
Connect with Paige Wilson
Samuel Cary on Oil and Gas Industry Leaders Podcast – OGIL048