In this episode, Paige sits Jaime Butler, to discuss her journey in the Oil and Gas Industry to her current role as VP of Permian Geo Market at Baker Hughes, a GE company.
Leave a Review
Enjoy listening? Support the show by leaving a review in iTunes.
Sign Up and Win
Click here to sign up here to win a FR Shirt and FR Base Layer from Bulwark!
Happy Hour Sponsors
OGGN is always accepting Happy Hour sponsors. If you would like to get your company in front of our large young, professional audience, reach out to our Project Coordinator, Julie McLelland by e-mail.
Events on Deck
- PBIOS – October 16-18 | Odessa, TX: The Permian Basin International Oil Show, Inc. not only showcases the very latest technology, it also honors the industry’s past. A working cable tool rig operates daily on the show grounds during the three-day show, surrounded by trucks and oilfield equipment from the 1930’s, a key growth period for the industry in the Permian Basin.
- EVONIK Oil & Gas Symposium – October 30-31 | Houston, TX: This Symposium will feature industry experts and networking opportunities to discuss the latest innovations, trends, and challenges facing the oil and gas industry. Experts from leading corporations will include: Halliburton, Polyflow, Baker Hughes GE, Spears & Associates, Texas A&M University, Hoerbiger Corporation, Kosta Tech, Western Falcon, Fritz Industries, Inc., Linde Engineering, United Pipeline Systems, Inc., Innospec, Flotek, AirBorne, BYK USA, Inc., And more! Register here.
- Well Site Automation 2018 – October 30-31 | Houston, TX: The key focus for this year’s conference will be to “achieve efficient, cost-effective, and safer operations”, and the objective will be to bring shale operators and service companies together with leading industry experts to collaborate and examine new opportunities in well site automation, and to address the key challenges in well site operations across North America.
- 9th Annual Summit on Operational Excellence in Oil and Gas – November 5-7 | Houston, TX: Over 300 Operations, Operational Excellence, EH&S, Asset Management and Reliability leaders are meeting in Houston to learn the latest strategies and technologies for managing change, increasing efficiency and optimizing productivity – without compromising reliability, safety, and compliance. Learn how to unlock value and deliver large – and lasting performance improvements. Register here.
- Time Machine – November 6-7 | Austin, TX: Time Machine is your passport to the future. SparkCognition’s annual summit brings together world-leading creative minds in technology, government, industry, and academia to debate the most pressing issue of our time: artificial intelligence. Register here.
More Oil and Gas Global Network Podcasts
Engage with Oil and Gas Global Network
Connect with Paige Wilson
Jaime Butler on Oil and Gas Industry Leaders Podcast – OGIL047